|Prof. Dr. Madhu Krishan|
Published By :-
Dr. Dylbere Dika,
Director General Of DMPP & UNUGP / AUGP USA
Dr. Dylbere Dika,
Sunday, May 31, 2020
World News : New York :- His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Kishan The Founder Chairman Of Academy Of Universal Global Peace USA & The Chairman cum Chief Rector Of United Nation University For Global Peace USA and The Chairman of United Nation GDO and all the board of Governing Council of Governors of UNUGP and AUGP USA of 120 Countries have expressed their gratitude and Congratulations to Amb.Datuk.Dr.Aphinita Chaichana The Global Commander In Chief Of UNPKFC -SEA and all the Board of UNPKFC for Sigining a MOU Today with Our UNUGP - AUGP USA On the very Special Day of UN Peace Keeping Day
www.unugp.education www.augpusa.org Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
UNITED NATION UNIVERSITY FOR GLOBAL PEACE- USA- UNUGP/AUGP USA
The American University For Global Peace USA Bucks Mill Road, Colts Neck, NJ USA www.unugp.education Email : firstname.lastname@example.org And
UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING FORCES COUNCIL- SOUTH EAST ASIA
108/65 Villa Salasinee Village House Soi Saimai 74/1 Saimai Road, (Sukhaphiban5) Saimai District, Bangkok, Thailand 10220. www.unpkfc.org Email: email@example.com
UNUGP / AUGP USA and UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING FORCES COUNCIL-S.E.A, 108/65 Villa Salasinee Village House Soi Saimai 74/1 Saimai Road,(Sukhaphiban5) Saimai District, Bangkok, Thailand 10220.
Agree to do Collaboration/ Partnership between our both Organization to Promote Peace Culture , to Stop War, Stop drugs , Stop Terrorism, Stop Human Trafficking, Stop Organized Crime etc and to build up a Transformed Civilization of ,'' PEACE LOVING - PEACE LIVIBG - PEACE PRACTICING '' To make Nations Sustainable Developed and also agree to cooperate in academic exchanges, program development and research. This document establishes the guiding terms and principles of collaboration between the two institutions.
● UNUGP is a global Think tank with a primary focus of helping scholars of diverse fields carry out academic research, doctoral research, also into Peace and Conflict studies and build diverse competencies applicable to peace activists worldwide. It’s Headquarter is in New Jersey, supported by a panel of Experts and Advisors, having it’s branches in 120 countries. We are legally incorporated by The Government of USA with Registration No. 6815639 8100,SR # 20184990447, duely Apostille by The Government Secretary Of STATE ,vide No: 202828726, USA Government Authentication No. 202828725 By The Secretary Of State ,USA Government & and also have federal Government Of USA income tax exemption under section 501(c) (3) with EIN under FEDERAL INCOME TAX registration number 20351 63491 & affiliated to and sponsored by the Academy of
Universal Global Peace USA,
● UNITED NATIONS PEACE KEEPING FORCES COUNCIL – UNPKFC SEA Headquarter in Thailand The Union of International Associations (UIA) is a organization operating under the United Nations Mandate, given the Register Number - Org ID: XM8954 UNPKFC SEA (United Nations Peace Keeping Council of South East Asia) see https://uia.org/s/or/en/1122284080
UNPKFC S.E.A for access has been approved by Knowledge Management & Guidance Team Policy and Best Practices Service. Policy Evaluation and Training Division UN Department of Peace Operations. United Nations Headquarters, New York.
Friday, May 22, 2020
World News : New York :- His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Kishan The Founder Chairman Of Academy Of Universal Global Peace USA & The Chairman cum Chief Rector Of United Nation University For Global Peace USA and The Patriarch Of Global Apostolic Dioceses USA and HRM Dr.Valentine Sunday Akpati , Royal Ambassador General Of UNUGP and AUGP USA -West Africa Chapter and all the board of Governing Council of Governors of 120 Countries expressed their gratitude and Congratulations to HRM GA MANTSE King Dr. TACKIE TEIKO TSURU II for getting the Honour of Re Installation as King Of Greater Accra, Ghana
www.unugp.education www.augusa.org Email firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
A Brief Testimony By HRM GA MANTSE King Dr. TACKIE TEIKO TSURU II
Click ---> Click Here to See The Video
THE JOURNEY SO FAR.
I, "Ga Mantse Nii Dr.Tackie Teiko Tsuru II"
was chosen and accepted by the Ga Paramount Stool Dzaase to lead the Ga State as King, and was given the Stool Name ,KING TACKIE TEIKO TSURU II.I was enthroned in October, 2017 at the Ga Mantse Stool House by the Ga Dzaasetse Nii (Dr.) Tetteh Kwei II who was assisted by the Ga Sentse Nii Tetteh Ashong V.
On ascending unto the Royal Seat (while awaiting the completion of rites which fully authorizes my reign), the Ga Dzasetse and the leadership of the Ga Paramount Stool Council successfully introduced me to the Membership of the Ga Traditional Council (President-in-waiting) on the 23rd October 2017.
In exercising my traditional authority, I have focused on three (3) initial core areas. To Bring The Peace & Unity among the Ga’s, Good Health & wellbeing, Sanitation and provide Quality Education to the GA child. In line with SDG goal 3,4 and 6.
1. Bridging Peace and Unity in Ga
As part of my efforts to bring the peace among the many divided houses and clans, I have paid courtesy calls to the three (3) leading priest houses to align them to the Ga Stool as was traditionally done in the past. To this end I visited all the seven (7) houses to perform my traditional rites which led to peace in many homes as they now feel recognized by the Ga Stool. With this show of peace building and a unification of the people I believe in 2020, Ga will not witness the usual turbulence which erupts during its annual celebrations.
- The Ga Dzase and I have moved to many traditional homes (which was the opposite) to settle outstanding issues with the headships. As a result, in 2019, this move paved the way for me to sprinkle the annual traditional meal during the Homowo festival in more than 35 homes though I am limited to 18 houses at most. I look forward to doing so in many more homes at the request of the people.
- In 2018, with the acceptance of the Ga Dzase, I led a Health walk with over three thousand (3,000) youth through many principal streets in Ga through Korle Bu, Mamprobi and back to Abola. The 4-hour friendship walk was a display of the oneness of my people. This prevented any heckling and paved way for a peaceful Homowo in 2019.
- I have also provided financial support to the ten (10) traditional houses since I was enthroned as it expected of the Ga Stool ahead of all rites with the condition that peace prevails, and this has been so.
- I provided for the celebration of all Stool Rites.
2. Supporting Good Health, Sanitation & Welfare of Children
30 Healthcare workers including 20 Doctors gathered at the Stool House to screen and supply free medications to the elderly (60+) and children (12-) to over 500 people.
Registration of over 300 children under 10years unto the National Health Insurance Scheme in Ga.
- 1st January 2018 - we organized Kinka Blonya (New Years Day Childrens Party) for 980+ kids in Ga.
- . We led a major clean up exercise ahead of Homowo 2018 with the participation of many people in the Ga community.
- 1st January 2019 we organized the 2nd Kinka Blonya Party for over 3200 children and we gave away starter packs for school. This also served as a platform to conduct healthcare checkup for over 300 children many of them who hardly have access to basic healthcare.
- 1st January 2020 we oganized the 3rd Kinka Blonya which exceeded our target with over five thousand Children showing up to play and take away educational items for school. It is important to note that these are children who are growing up in very deprived communities who dont have the luxury to play.
3. Educational initiatives.
I have established an education committee whose core mandate is to focus on changing the mindset of the indigenes who traditionally are fisherfolk and traders. This transformative approach of working with key stakeholders to educate and groom the next generation of the GA child, is to serve in breaking the vicious cycle of neglect while unlocking their full potential.
I believe strongly that when one child is educated to the highest standard, he serves to break the cycle of poverty in the home he is born into.
In this regard we successful recruited 5 youth in Ga to undergo an 18-month Skill Development Training programme in Precision fabrication at the Design & Technology Institute at Legon. On completion, they will be equipped to establish businesses within the community and in turn help train others.
Together with the team we are in the process of registering 3 Endowment Funds Ga Mantse Educational Fund, Ga Girl-Child Educational Fund and the Ga Mantse ICT Project Fund.
- The Committee is in the final process to kick start a pilot project to train 150 people in ICT. The Transformational Digital Hub is partnering with us on this project with the aim to train 7,500 people in digital skills aside a few other programs which are being finalized.
4. Other initiatives
- With assistance from the Accra Metropolitan Authority, Ghana
- The Ga Mantse Palace at North Kaneshie is being refurbished.
- The Ga Mantse Stool House in Abola has been refurbished
- We also have provided some financial support and resourced a number of the youth groups in their activities.
Our Mantra, The Ga State: Working together for the greater good of Ga nation.
A new beginning - Hope is birthed - An era of new possibilities - The Vision: Working together for the greater good of Ga nation
The Vision Carrier - The Vision Destination.
2) Education and Technology.
3) Health and the Environment.
4) Enterprise and entrepreneurial initiatives.
5) Strategic partnerships.
6) Communication and public relations.
Ga Mantse Advisory Group - Made up of prominent and accomplished Ga men and women in Ghana and in the diaspora: with representation in the following areas:
Youth and sports
Bipartisan - from across the political divide
Ga Mantse monthly Radio address to Ga people
Ga Mantse young entrepreneur annual ward (given to a promising new business)
Ga Mantse inter school (secondary) annual debate competition
Monthly city Environmental Sanitation (linked to the current Government initiatives)
Ga Mantse breakfast meeting with business leaders (twice a year)
Ga Mantse palace media briefing (monthly, where the press officer updates the press on the progress of the Ga state)
Ga Mantse annual end of the year party for the less privileged (orphanages, disabled, widows etc.)
Invest in The Ga state Programme- an initiative to actively seek investors into the different sectors in Ga (education, health, economy etc.)
Accra twin city programme (concept of twin cities e.g. with Doha)
Ga Mantse , Meet the people programme - a structured tour and visits to Higher institutions, Health institutions, business institutions, overseas, to meet Ga people from all walks of life and engage them in the development of the Ga state
Ga Mantse Annual Development summit/lecture (brainstorming summit with experts and technocrats on key areas of development in the Ga state). This annual summit could be part of the HOMOWO celebration (either at the end or the beginning) Welcome to Accra/ Visit Accra! Initiative.
The Ga Mantse palace to invest in guide tour buses in Accra to support and promote tourism in Ghana). The buses will do guided tours to historical places in the Ga state including a visit to the Ga Mantse palace.
All that has been done now is work in progress. Am building these bridges with the Chiefs and People of our GA State.
Testimony Written By
HRM Ga Mantse Nii Dr.Tackie Teiko Tsuru II
Our both Peace Ambassadors of UNUGP and AUGP USA of Ghana Branch High Chief Amb. Dr. Florence Benson ( In Left Side With Yellow Dress ) and High Chief Amb. Dr. Rose Mary (Righh Side in Black Dress )
are over whelmed and have also expressed their Happiness and gratitude and have committed their support for making Ghana Sustainable Developed & Strong Nations through the Support of His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Krishan The Founder and Chairman of AUGP USA & UNUGP.
Earlier Ga Mantse Nii Dr.Tackie Teiko Tsuru II was recommended by HRM Dr.Valentine Sunday Akpati , Royal Ambassador General Of UNUGP and AUGP USA -West Africa Chapter for getting the Honour of Prestigious Awards and appointment as Ambassador Of Peace Of UNUGP /AUGP USA in Ghana because of his remarkable services to Humanity and Mankind which was resolved in the Board of Governing Council of Board of Governors of 120 Countries and was finally approved by is His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Krishan the Chairman cum Chief Rector of UNUGP and AUGP USA and Earlier Ga Mantse Nii Dr.Tackie Teiko Tsuru II received the Certificates and Prestigious Awards from the hand of HRM Dr.Valentine Sunday Akpati , Royal Ambassador General last Year .
LOVE ,PEACE and UNITY Among Diversity is our ultimate goal . Let us all be United beyond all boundaries and join us ( UNUGP , AUGP USA ) to build up a Transformed Civilization Of " PEACE LOVING -PEACE LIVING -PEACE PRACTICING " World wide to Make NATIONS to ONE GLOBAL NATION which is the main Goal of His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Krishan who is working with Passion from past more than 35 Years and received the US PRESIDENT's LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD From the then Hon'ble President Mr. Barack Obama in the Year 2016 for his incredible works in the field of Peace , Education, Humanitarian works etc in more than 80 Countries .
See The Video Of Award No 1 Link -- -> Please Click here !!
Video Of Award No 2 Link ----> Please Click here !!
Jointly Published By :-
Ambassadors Of Peace Of UNUGP and AUGP USA , Ghana
1)High Chief Amb. Dr. FLORENCE BENSON
2) High Chief Amb. Dr. ROSE MARY
|HIGH CHIEF Amb. Dr. ROSE MARY|
|HIGH CHIEF Amb. Dr. FLORENCE BENSON|
Write Us in mail id
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, May 18, 2020
World News : New York :- His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Kishan The Founder Chairman Of Academy Of Universal Global Peace USA & The Chairman cum Chief Rector Of United Nation University For Global Peace USA and The Patriarch Of Global Apostolic Dioceses USA and Amb. Dr. Shefki Hysa The International Governor of UNUGP and AUGP USA cum The Governor of DMPP and all the board of Governing Council of Governors of 120 Countries expressed their gratitude and Congratulations to Dr. Gabriel Cesar Dias Lopes Ph.D for getting the honour of appointed as Rector International Of Honour For South America branch Of UNUGP and AUGP USA
Friday, May 15, 2020
World News : New York :- His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Kishan The Founder Chairman Of Academy Of Universal Global Peace USA & The Chairman cum Chief Rector Of United Nation University For Global Peace USA and The Patriarch Of Global Apostolic Dioceses USA and Amb. Dr. Shefki Hysa The International Governor of UNUGP and AUGP USA cum The Governor of DMPP and all the board of Governing Council of Governors of 120 Countries expressed their gratitude and Congratulations to Dr. Abaz Veizi Albanian Peace Missionary for getting the Honour of receiving The Doctorate Degree In Public Health & Humanity (H.C) and other Awards and Medals
A Brief Profile Of Dr. Abaz Veizi, Albanian Peace Missionary
Personality Abaz Veizi is an model medico of Albanian Traditional Medicine (Alternative Medicine).He is a Albanian multidimensional intellectual with great contribute in different field.
Diplomatic Mission Peace and Prosperity (DMPP) for humanitarian values has honored this personality with the titles Global Peace Missionary and Honorary Ambassador of DMPP with Motivation:
For the great commitment and precious contribution in the field of Culture, Civilization, Education, Journalism, Public Business, Public Health and Humanity, for the inspiration of the social coexistence and inter-community Peace, as a role-model Alternative Medico, Albanian Journalist, Publicist and Writer, as a Founder and Director of Publishing House "Arbëria", as Ambassador of Albanian Culture, as a Global Peace Missionary, Doctor Honoris Causa of Public Health and Humanity of Academy of Universal Global Peace (AUGP), as a well-known Activist of Human Rights, as a Promoter of the Future Missions that bring Peace and Prosperity for all humanity.
Academy of Universal Global Peace (AUGP has honored with titles Doctor Honoris Causa of Public Health and Humanity.
Published By :-
Dr. Dylbere Dika,
Director General Of DMPP & AUGP USA
Dr. Dylbere Dika,